See these enhancements live in action during our webinar. Click here to watch.
Web Application Enhancements:
- Bulk Resend from Cases: You now have the option to resend several transmissions from the Cases view. You can find this option in the hamburger menu. Simply select the cases you'd like to resend and click Bulk Resend. The most recently SENT transmission will be resent.
- Inline Case Editing: Edit case details without opening the case! The Name, Document Type, Status, Patient, and Directory fields can now be edited right from the Cases page. Click on the text (or blank space) for any of these fields to edit them. Once you're done typing, click your selection or press Enter on your keyboard to save your changes.
- User Activity Report: Access the new User Activity Report in the My Reports section (Alt + 6 on your keyboard). This report can be customized by user and date range. It can also be exported as an excel file or printed. Note: viewing or exporting activity for large data sets may take additional time to process.
- Easily Differentiate Site Admins: Site Administrators can now be easily identified within the Users list in the Site Administration section (Alt + 9 on your keyboard).
- HCHB Add Activity: An activity will be added to the Activity History when the case is successfully attached and archived or when the case does not attach successfully.
Having trouble seeing these changes? Try clearing your browser's cache using the instructions here. Also, if you're having trouble logging in, please press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard and try again.
- Email Link Login: Don't know your password? Don't feel like typing it? You now have the option to email yourself a special link that will allow you to instantly log in without entering your password. As always, you can set a fingerprint or PIN login to quickly log into the app.
- User Presence: Within your group conversations, see who's online and who's not.
- Delivery & Read Receipts: See when your message was delivered and read.
Don't see these mobile enhancements? Make sure you've updated the app! We recommend configuring auto-updates for the best experience.
- Add, edit, and remove custom subjects: custom subjects now save correctly when special characters are used.
- Filter by Delivery Type: users can now filter the Directories section by Delivery Type.