See these enhancements live in action during our webinar. Click here to watch the webinar.
Web Application Enhancements:
- Single sign-on: Single sign-on (SAML authentication) enables organizations to sync their active user directory in order to instantly authenticate users when they log into Forcura. This prevents users from needing to enter their password each time they log in. If you are interested in learning more, please contact us to determine if your organization is eligible as there may be an additional cost associated with implementing this feature.
- Multi-site location reporting: Users can now sort or filter custom searches by security group (or branch code if HCHB) to narrow down results by location.
If you're having trouble seeing these changes please try clearing your browser's cache using the instructions here.
For those using our mobile app, make sure you've updated it! We recommend turning on auto-updates for the best experience.
- 'Oops' message for invalid password: Users are now prompted to enter the correct password when they enter an incorrect or invalid password.
- Prevent future custom field dates (HCHB): To limit incorrect entries, users will no longer be able to enter future dates
- Archive case display limit:The number of cases displayed within a patient chart (archived cases) is no longer limited at 100.
- Add Patient/ Directory correction: Display issues with the Middle Name and Date of Birth fields have been corrected.