See these enhancements live in action during our webinar. Click here to watch.
Web Application Enhancements:
- Bulk Print & Download: Download several cases at once right from the Cases list. Just select the cases you'd like to download and click 'Bulk Print/ Download' If necessary, they can be printed once downloaded.
- Rename Shared Folders: Site Administrators can now rename Shared (account-wide) folders after they have been created. You can find this option under Site Administration > Shared Folders.
- Advanced Search by Delivery Type: Users can now search by 'Preferred Delivery Type' within the Users, Tags, Demographics section of Advanced Search. This is useful for Homecare Homebase clients when separating non-faxed orders by delivery type.
Having trouble seeing these changes? Try clearing your browser's cache using the instructions here. Also, if you're having trouble logging in, please press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard and try again.
Don't see our recent mobile enhancements? Make sure you've updated the app! Turn on auto-updates for the best experience.
- Removing templates & patient charts: Now only site administrators can remove templates and patient records. This decreases accidental deletion of templates and patient records.
- Add activity for bulk actions: An activity is now added to the Activity History within each case when any of the bulk actions (status, tag, assign, etc.) are used.
- Scan Capture: 'My Drive' at bottom of list: 'My Drive' will now appear at the end of the shared folder list. If there are no shared folders, then 'My Drive' will be the only option for uploading.
- Manage Pages issue: After using the Manage Pages feature within a saved search, users are returned to the same saved search.
- Sorting Inbound Transmissions: When sorting or filtering within the Inbound or Transmissions sections, the correct results display.
- Audit Log Initials & Times: The Audit Log within each case now displays the correct initials and date/ time for each activity.