Web Application Enhancements:
- Multi-site Dashboard Management: Update your dashboard to view one, multiple, or all branches with the Dashboard filter option. Dashboard displays a notification if more than one branch is selected and selections will save until actively changed by the user. This feature requires additional setup prior to activation. Contact email@example.com to determine if this enhancement applies to your organization.
- Automatic File Compression: Downloaded files over 10MB will be automatically compressed while still maintaining image quality. Compression also applies to the bulk download feature. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the activation process.
- Quick Fax Icon added to Drive: Send a Quick Fax directly from the document in Drive. The icon is available in both Thumbnail View (shown below) and Grid View.
- Search, Sort, Filter, & View in Transmission Archive: Search, sort, and filter transmissions for each transmission type. Click on the View icon at the right end of the list row to open the transmission in View-only mode.
- HomeCare HomeBase Orders Check-In Report: View all orders that have been checked into HomeCare HomeBase. This report, found in the My Reports section, includes HCHB Order Number, Case Name, Patient Name and External Reference Number, Security Group, Check-In User, Check-In Date, and Physician Sign Date. Results can be printed or exported to Excel.
- Search by Case ID and Patient ID: Search by Case ID or Patient ID to quickly locate information or to reference patient data in a secure manner. Use the Search box in the hamburger menu of the Cases or Patient pages and simply type in the ID number.
- User Activity Report update: The User Activity Report now includes Patient Name and Order Number for HomeCare HomeBase users.
- Internal Speed and Stability Improvements: Internal updates made to improve the speed and performance of the web application for a better user experience.
Mobile Application Enhancements:
- Mobile Case Creation: Scan Capture users can create cases from mobile devices. After capturing the document, users have the option to create a case by completing the following fields: Case Name, Type, Status, and Security Group. The case will now appear in the web application for further processing.
- Add New Users in Messenger: Site Administrators can add new users to the Messenger application from within Messenger.
- Grid View in Drive: The Grid View in Drive now saves when users select this view.
- User Activity Report Update: The User Activity Report now shows the local time assigned to that user.
- Inline Editing for Archiving: When using Inline Editing to update multiple cases, the correct fields are saved when the case is archived.
- Site Administrator Icon Display: The Site Administrator icon now displays in filtered user search results.
- Duplicate Patient & Directory Validation: Users will no longer be able to create duplicate patients or directories manually with the same external reference number.
- Bulk Resend Status Update: Fax transmissions that did not send will no longer have an activity created. A message will appear that displays which faxes received a success notification and which faxes failed to send along with the reason for failure.
- Annotations in Activity History: Annotations made directly to a document now display in the Activity History.
- HCHB SSO Update: Users with the HCHB SSO feature will no longer be able to update their email address so as not to disrupt access. Site Administrators may update user emails as needed.
- Restricted Number Display: Unknown numbers will now display a blank field under Name and an “Unknown” notification will display when hovering.