Secure Messaging Conversations can be attached to patients and archived to patient charts in Forcura. Once a patient is attached to a conversation, you have the option to create a case. Once the case is created, the conversation is removed from the mobile application and will appear in the web application for review or to be archived to the Patient Chart. A patient must be assigned to a conversation in order to create a case.
To attach a patient to a conversation and create a case, follow the steps below:
1. In Secure Messaging, select the + button in the upper right corner to start a new group chat.
2. Enter Patient Name.
3. Patients Group displays once patient is attached to conversation.
4. Select the Patient conversation to open, and select Create Case.
5. Complete the required fields: Case Name, Document Type, Document Status, and Branch (Security Group).
6. Select Create Case. An Alert will appear to confirm if you wish to proceed. Select Yes.
7. The conversation will be removed from the mobile application and will appear in the web application for further processing.