- Go to the Forcura login page (https://www.myforcura.com)
- Just below the space to enter your password, click "Reset Password"
- On the Password Reset page enter the email address associated with your Forcura account
Note: you must have a valid email address saved in your Forcura profile to reset your password on your own
- Once your email is entered, click "RESET PASSWORD"
- Check your inbox for an email from Forcura
- Click the link within the email
Note: The link expires after 30 minutes or if a subsequent email/ link is sent
- Enter your new password twice and click "UPDATE PASSWORD"
- Sign in with your username and new password
Site Administrators (only) can manually reset passwords if necessary.
RESETTING USERS' PASSWORD
From the Users section locate the new user and select Edit User.
Set the new user's password by clicking Reset Password.
Make sure the temporary password meets the password requirements.