A Quick Fax is a non-tracked fax that can be sent with minimal information assigned to it. Quick Faxes are used to send documents that do not need to be signed and/or returned.
There a three ways to send a Quick Fax:
1. From anywhere in the application, press Ctrl+Q on your keyboard to open the Quick Fax window.
2. Select the Quick Fax icon directly from a document in Drive in Thumbnail or Grid View.
3. Quick Fax from the Fax page as shown below.
- Select the Lightning Bolt icon and select Fax. You may also press Alt+F on your keyboard.
- Open the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the Fax page and select Send Quick Fax.
- Complete the four required fields and select Send Fax.
Please note that a document must first be uploaded to your Drive before you can attach it to a Quick Fax.
You may also send a Quick Fax to multiple recipients. In the 'Send To' field, type the recipient's name, fax number, or external reference number. You must enter the full 10-digit number, including area code, when entering the fax number manually. Press Enter or Return on your keyboard after typing in each entry to add another recipient.