You can create and retrieve users' DirectConnect tokens from the "Users" tab within the "Site Administration" section. Here are the steps:
- Log into Forcura
- Once logged in, navigate to Site Adminstration (can press Alt + 9 on your keyboard)
- Click on the "Users" tab to see the user list
- Find the user on the user list and click "Edit User" (pencil) icon at the right end of the row
- Once viewing the user's account information, click on the "Tokens" tab
- If there is a token with the Name "DirectConnect" you can copy and paste it from here. If there is not a token labeled "DirectConnect", click "Add Token" on the right
- Be sure to name the token "DirectConnect" and click "Add Token"
- Copy and paste the created token
Further instructions for configuring DirectConnect can be found here.