From the main menu, click Site Administration (Alt + 9 on your keyboard).
Click the Users section and select Create New User in the bottom right
Complete the required fields below
- User Name: work email address [Example: firstname.lastname@example.org]
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email: same as username
- Time Zone
- Copy Roles From: Roles provide users access to specific areas of Forcura. It’s recommended to copy roles from a user with the same job function as this new user.
NOTE: For standard users do not copy roles from a site administrator user
- Copy Document Groups From: Document/Security Groups provide case access view
- Copy Fax Groups From: Provide access to the Inbound Transmission section
- Copy Address Data From: Select a user with similar contact information
- Copy Dashboard From: Select a user which has a similar job function as the new user
Click Save User and you’ll be redirected to the Site Administration page.
New users (and cloned ones) will receive a welcome email with a temporary password. Once logged in, they'll be asked to set a new password.