- Detailed Updated Date Time Stamps: hover over time stamps in Cases, Transmissions, and Activity History (within cases) to see a more detailed date and time.
- Clone Dashboards: when site amdinstrators are cloning users, dashboards will now be copied from the user that is cloned in addition to roles, security groups, and fax groups.
- Reset User: Existing users can be reset by site administrators, so that their roles, dashboard, and groups mimic another user.
- Filter by Delivery Type: when viewing Directories, users can now filter by the different Delivery Types. This is especially helpful for Homecare Homebase clients that are assigning default delivery types.
- Homecare Homebase Export List: allows clients using the HCHB integration to view the last 500 cases that have attached or errored based on their security group access. This adds transparency to the order attachment process.
- Custom Charts: add a Custom Chart card and chart to your dashboard for a visual representation of cases by user or tag. Charts can be exported or printed.
- Scan Capture (mobile users only): further increased clarity of captured documents for both iOS and Android.
- Leave Conversation Messenger Notification (mobile users only): group members now receive a notification when someone leaves a group conversation.
Don't see these changes? Try clearing your browser's cache using the instructions here.
- Messenger IE Time Stamp: time stamp is now correct for Messenger within Internet Explorer.
- Cancel Archive: directories and patients no longer archive if the user clicks "Cancel" after clicking Archive.
- Patient DOB error: issue in which date of birth needed to be selected in order to save a patient is resolved.