Site Administrators have the ability to add Custom Subject and Custom Messages. This is helpful when users are typing the same information into the Case Name (Subject) and Message fields often.
To add, edit, or remove a custom subject or message:
- Navigate to the Site Administration section
- Click on Custom Subjects or Custom Messages
- To Edit click the pencil icon at the right end of the row. Click the trashcan to Delete.
- To create a new one, click the Create New Subject/ Message button in the bottom right.
- On the Create New screen, enter the Name (label), subject (text to appear), and pick and icon.
- Click Save Subject/ Message