If you get locked out, your internal Site Administrator can unlock your account.
If you are a Site Administrator, you can unlock users that have been locked out by following these steps:
- Log into your own user account (must have Site Administration priveleges).
- Navigate to the Site Administration section (Alt + 9 on your keyboard).
- Click on the Users section.
- Search for the user you need to unlock.
- Once you've located the locked out user, click the Edit User icon at the right end of the row.
- If the user is locked out, you will see an Unlock User button in the top right of the Edit User screen. Click the Unlock User button and the user will be unlocked. If you do not, see the Unlock User button, the user is not locked out.