Click here to view the Product Update Webinar.
Web Application Enhancements
- New Patient Status Field – A Patient Status field has been added to the Patient record. Status options are shown below. This field is optional and will populate as Not Set by default. Patient Status will also be an option when sorting and filtering searches. This new field does not impact the SFTP process for non-integrated users at this time.
- New Directory Type Field – A Directory Type field has been added to the Directory record which allows for further classification. The options include Physician, Facility, and Other. When creating a new directory, the required fields will depend on the directory type selected. For example, if Facility is selected, the required fields include External Reference ID Number and Company. If Physician is selected, the required fields include First Name, Last Name, and External Reference ID Number. Directory Status will also be an option when sorting and filtering searches. This additional field does not impact the SFTP process for non-integrated users at this time.
- Secure Messaging Updates
- One-on-one conversations will no longer use the term “Group” when naming the conversations. Now users will be prompted to name the new Conversation to reduce any confusion.
- User avatars will only appear once every 3 messages within a conversation to minimize redundancy. If a user sends back-to-back messages, their avatar will only appear every 3 messages to minimize redundancy.
- New mobile-only users will be required to enter first and last names when accessing the app on their mobile device for the first time. This is to easily identify who is sending documents to the web app from the mobile app.
- Performance updates to improve speed for Android devices.
- Magic link allows you to select which email account to use for both Android and iOS devices.